Friday, May 26, 2006

Don't Laugh Too Hard, I'll Be Embarassed

Some of you have seen this already, so don't feel compelled to post. :) It's just a little thing I wrote while in a pensive, sappy frame of mind. I'm not much of a poet, I know, be gentle. lol

When he's open to her needs
In his words and also deeds,
Her heart is open and desires
To be all that love requires.

A simple thing, this discipline
His gentle strength comes from within.
She feels that strength, and when he calls
Responds with trust, (though sometimes falls).

For those of us who've found this life
A way to handle daily strife,
We're happy in our odd-found way
Of spankings that are not just play.

Who can say why she needs this?
A physical sign. . . are we remiss?
Perhaps a spanking serves to remind
That love, respect, and commitment bind.

3 Comments:

At 5/27/2006 6:10 AM, Blogger Caia said...

Very sweet Jo, I love it!

 
At 8/03/2006 5:55 PM, Anonymous Chula said...

I really like this poem. Sweet, like Caia said, and fun, but insightful, too.

Hope y'all are doing fine.

 
At 8/04/2006 2:55 AM, Blogger jo said...

Thank you, Chula. It's nice to hear from you. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home